Lord I need your immediate help. I'm getting ready

Lord I need your immediate help. I'm getting ready for my graduation and I feel down and lost. Money problems is weighing on my mind heavily. I know your word says not to worry about what we need, you already know what we need, but my mind is not allowing me to think that. Get behind me Satan because I casted my care onto my father. Lord all I ask for is enough money to pay my electric bill by Friday before it's shut off and my cable bill which has been shut off already. Lord give me the help I need. I'm desperate. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to thine own understanding but in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path.   I prayed for this in Jesus name...Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I am facing a difficult situation right now and I desperately need your immediate help. Please guide me, strengthen me, and provide a way out of this challenge. I put my trust in you and believe that you can intervene in this moment. Heavenly Father, I feel alone, beaten up...
Replies
14
Views
576
Lord God, I need your immediate help, in just a few hours I will be asking the judge for all my rent money back, as my house is deemed in non-compliance with code enforcement, lord God you know everything that I have gone through living here, between no heat to no water even on Christmas lord...
Replies
6
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom