Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
186
Please remove root cause of all evil in my life. Take away all fear, bondage to fear, and also please help me mom heal her teeth, resurrect her teeth, give her your salvation, bring healing to her body. Heal her teeth, take away bitterness. Bring healing, bring your salvation, bring salvation...
Replies
6
Views
251
🙌 Father, You know me... I waited over two decades, prayed for a godly wife, was overly choosey, passed ones that loved me and married one who hated me -- I confess that in this regard the stinging rebuke of Joab to David when he mourned for Absalom applies to acutely to me, "You love those who...
Replies
9
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom