Lord I need you, Help me God, Hear ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
108
Lord thank you I need you. Please hear and answer my prayers. I pray to get my blood pressure under control, a financial blessing, mental, physical, and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### finds a better, safe job and place to live in ### this week or as soon as possible. Come into ###'s...
Replies
8
Views
146
Lord I thank you. I need you now Lord please hear and answer prayers. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to secure the place ### was approved for in ### as soon as possible. ### get the job in ### right now and find happiness in ###. My daughter ### find happiness...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom