Lord I Need You Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariepaul

Prayer Warrior
Father all could do, pray for everything to get better. Father, I need you. You say if we ask, we should receive. Please for me and my ###. Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this child and make her prayer come true. Please bless her child and protect this family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
267
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray my son ### seek you Lord and you come into his life. I pray that you open his eyes Lord, that he stop lying, apologize for his wrong doings, get right with you Lord, and start going on the right path. I pray ### gets a better job in ### and helps my daughter ###...
Replies
7
Views
128
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and I've prayed for the things to get better but it's not. I sometimes don't want to be here to keep enduring the pain that I'm going through. I pray that some way things will work out for the better for my children. But I'm tired of helping my adult children. In...
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom