lord i need ### to pay the insurance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
lord i need ### to pay the insurance of my truck lord i ask in jesus name for this money
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you. Thank you for your sacrifice. I come praying about this mold damage in my home. I discovered mold in my home 3 days before I was leaving for a vacation. I had to get my bathroom shower demolished with my master closet. It was found that my builder didn't build the shower...
Replies
10
Views
155
I have an attorney handling my insurance claim. I have received several delays in my pay out. Would you please agree for a miraculous intervention regarding this? Please? Thank you ###
Replies
7
Views
94
Please Lord make your will clear about what to do for ###. The insurance coverage may run out soon. He still desperately needs the care, maybe long term. It would be very difficult for ### to pay for his care out of pocket. Please help us, in Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
5
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom