lord i need ### immediately please grant me a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
lord i need ### immediately please grant me a financial miracle i ask in jesus name amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings. My name is ### of ###. I need divine and immediate healing from all ###. Also, it appears that I am ###. I am celibate and this could only have happened by rape when * was asleep at one of the dangerous shelters * have been staying at. I am very frightened. 8 ask for strong protection...
Replies
12
Views
271
My life has broken down. I have emergency hospital bills, I am past due on my car payments. I am recovering from nurse burnout, pneumonia and a cardiac issue. I also lost ###lbs in ### months. My body is very stressed. I just got divorced and I keep trying to connect with pastors or their wives...
Replies
9
Views
305
I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom