abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord I need a new ### ### bigger home in a ### area and want to buy outright with no mortgage lord your words say ask and I will receive thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have I ask you please please lord bless bless and please please multiply my finances my financial income savings now right now please lord in millions millions right now please more more every day please lord in jesus name I ask you please please lord bless me me please to please please win millions millions millions of pounds please lord on the euro millions tickets I buy put on please lord tught now please without any delay thank you lord you can do all things thank you that you have made this happen lord to so so so many other people I ask you please plese with all my heart please lord bless bless and please make it happen to me to me now rught now please without any delay in jesus christ names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you. I need you right now Lord. Please hear me and answer. I pray my daughter ### and son come up with the money to move into their place this week in ### or as soon as possible. I've tried to help but I have nothing left. Please guide me through Christ. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
207
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to come into my life now. Please hear me, your grace and mercy is needed to see me through. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move in a place in ### now. I pray my son ### stops lying and being manipulative. I pray my daughter ### not...
Replies
9
Views
149
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm trying so hard but I keep getting turned down every which way I've turned. I tried to come up with the money to help my daughter ### and my son ### come up with the money for the place to move into in ### and finances to pay my car payment, and bills but...
Replies
7
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,470
Messages
16,800,159
Members
649,993
Latest member
Trduirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom