Lord I must return home, I am ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing this to ask for you to pray for me - I am facing being kicked out my home I have lived at for many years. My family cannot/will not keep me any longer. The alternative option is a less private housing which causes me difficulties. I ask that my family, will change their mind and...
Replies
7
Views
696
Lord I must keep my focus on You. I am being attacked so much Lord and I am struggling. Another attack from my ###, there are only a few days left. Help me Lord to keep my gaze on You, to trust that you are working for my protection. Lord you know I am being taken advantage of, you know she is...
Replies
9
Views
370
May i have Your Divine strength inside of me today to do what i must get all done and may i be granted great Godly favor with everyone that i associate with today and send the help that i have need of... Please get me safely where i am going and safely back home again and may i have my...
Replies
14
Views
613
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom