Lord, I lift up to You my great friend ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Lord,

I lift up to You my great friend ###. Father You know his trials and sufferings. Please Lord I beg You to please look into his heart and hear his cries. Father reconcile his relationship and bless him with a prosperous job opportunities. Bless him always and fill his days with happiness. Remove all negative thoughts, people, ideas, and dreams. Fill him with light, love, and peace. Above all Father I pray to keep him safe from harm and soften the hearts of the families opposing his relationship. Fill them with love, acceptance, and light. Please Lord, I pray. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

I thank you for bringing ### into my life, an amazing Christian & wonderful Friend.

Father, you have blessed her with a big caring & loving heart, shower her with your Favor so that she's blessed with her hearts desire of getting back together with ### which would culminate in a Christian Marriage ultimately.

Lord bless both your children, with your choicest Blessings, Favor, Grace, Health, Love & Peace. Protect them from all forms of negativity or temptation in whatever forms material or people.

Abba, I also raise all your Children who have stopped here to say a silent prayer for this intention. You know what their needs & wants are.

Bless, Deliver, Guide, Lead, Protect & Sustain them while they wait on your unbelievable favor & impeccable timing.

I humbly ask all this in the precious name of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.

Amen.

GOD Bless !!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord Jesus for my great friends and thank you for the wonderful meal ### sent across which we really enjoyed. Bless her family and keep them under your loving care
Replies
7
Views
449
Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
169
Lord, I lift up to You this moment! I feel like it is a potential and I am happy but more than anything else, I would like to thank You! Please allow me to make the best choices and decisions in Your name. If this opportunity is what You will for me to have and enjoy; if this is finally the...
Replies
8
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom