Lord I know I have come to you many times about my

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

dkhan

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I know I have come to you many times about my ex bf. I hope we can talk soon and work things or even though he is dating someone else show him the light and bring him back to me lord in your name I pray
Amen

Praying that God will guide your ex boyfriend back into your loving arms soon . I ask this in Jesus  Mighty Name .. Amen

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

In love with my ex-boyfriend even though it’s been several months. He’s already dating someone else and I’m beyond devastated. This is agony for me and I’m going nuts in emotional pain. I’ve asked God 20 years for a spouse and don’t know why I’m left to suffer. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please let Naved come back to me and ask my hand for marriage with his family's blessings. I love him so much. His family is getting him married to someone else and he tried telling them but they are not listening. They are forcing him to get married and forget about me. He cannot go against...
Replies
Views
Please let Naved come back to me and ask my hand for marriage with his family's blessings. I love him so much. His family is getting him married to someone else and he tried telling them but they are not listening. They are forcing him to get married and forget about me. We are of different...
Replies
Views
I prophecy decree demand command declare right now Feb 17 at 5:44pm everyone in my air making me have extreme pain in .y neck giving me a double chin even leaves now they are the talk 🦜 of the town and get kicked out of everyone's else's air now. Michael Aldridge stops 🗣️ speaking about me he...
Replies
Views
I come today as a sinner. Asking for forgiveness, guidance, faith & strength. For a few years now my life has felt as though I'm stuck, can't push forward or seem to achieve anything I my life. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but daily I ask God for his guidance over my life. I just wanna be able...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom