Lord I just want to thank you. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

motheroffour

Prayer Warrior
Lord I just want to thank you. I haven't been on here because I've been fighting with my struggles. Lord please help me, you know my struggles... Lord just don't give up on me!!!
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
178
Lord, I have a lot of stress on the mind and heart. Work, family, social life, living alone, and love. You know all the details...including the ones that I don't. God, please help things get better for me. I feel isolated and unheard a lot of days. My heart aches for people and things. I just...
Replies
6
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom