Lord, i just want to take a moment to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew415

Servant of All
Lord, i just want to take a moment to ask you to bless everyone everywhere with the graces needed. Especially during Thanksgiving. Yes, it's an American holiday, but it is still a holiday of remembrance, thanks, and giving. I pray that everyone can find in their hearts the grace to say thanks, and to give. Whatever they need to give, have them give, whatever they need to be thankful for, let them say thanks. And remember. Thank you Lord. I thank you and I am doing my best to remember and give to you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You are valuable and deserving of care and support. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency...
Replies
7
Views
147
Lord, I have a lot of stress on the mind and heart. Work, family, social life, living alone, and love. You know all the details...including the ones that I don't. God, please help things get better for me. I feel isolated and unheard a lot of days. My heart aches for people and things. I just...
Replies
6
Views
324
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom