Lord I have to see tomorrow again the doctor because of my pains in my womb. I ask you to give him insight and wisdom if I need further check-up or not. Lord I ask you to heal me.
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear God, time is no longer on my side as I am starting to believe I only have some few hours left.
Dear God, send me Help, do a new thing in my sinful life, give me a second chance.
Dear prayer partners I am grateful for your unending prayers, I am weak in this hour when I need strength, I...
The doctor I am to see tomorrow, only saw me once before, and she is about to retire in a few weeks. May she be attentive and helpful (focused and not too busy as she was last time (when so many people kept interrupting her while I was with her). May I be able to explain things clearly so that...
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. He is asleep right now but he has a doctor's appointment in a few minutes. Lord I pray he will do good because we will have to wake him up. Thank You Lord for...