Lord, I have so many things going on in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I have so many things going on in my life right now. Please help me face each one with your loving and positive attitude. I need you in my life right now. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me & ###. Help us with your clients to submit an offer for acceptance. We place this request plea in your hands. Bless Us! Amen!!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Be with your child ###. Give the assurance and confident that all will go well. in Jesus name.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
195
I'm sorry to ask for prayer again but there is just so much. Please pray that my son ### feels better and his happy. Please pray that everything is ok with the pharmacy and medication and please pray that we keep power during the storm. Please pray that God will allow me to feel better and have...
Replies
8
Views
290
Lord there are so many people and situations coming against me it is destroying my health. People lying on and abusing me causing me to lose my job which cause me to fall massively behind on rent. Evil people trying to cause homelessness. Closed doors to employment. Physical and emotional abuse...
Replies
9
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom