Lord, I Have Placed My Special Request Into Your Hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, please hear me! I am placing my special intentions into your hands. I ask you to please smile upon me with a positive response. Thank you Lord!
 
Heavenly Father, we come to your presence by the Blood of the Lamb Jesus. We give this situation unto you…. There is not A SINGLE REASON which cannot be answered by the BLOOD OF JESUS. Once we stand on the ground of the blood of Jesus, once we believed in the Blood of Jesus, satan can no longer work upon us.

“And they overcame him (devil the accuser) by the BLOOD of the Lamb Yeshua, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” (Revelation 12:11). “Those brothers overcame not because of their merit, their advancement, or their experience. They overcame because of the Blood of the Lamb Yeshua. May Father graciously open our eyes more and more in this season. O LORD apply the Blood of Jesus on our behalf according to your evaluation of it. (From “Glorious Church”)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: James 4:17 states, "So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin" Commission vs. Omission: Most people think of sin as doing something bad (commission). James highlights the sin of omission, which means...
Replies
10
Views
198
Dear GOD my father in heaven, I have placed my finances in your hands because I have asked for a financial blessing from you. I believe in you and I trust in you, According to your words " Ask and you shall receive ", I am asking you GOD for your help because I have no one to turn to for help...
Replies
14
Views
724
Dear Lord Jesus, I have placed my trust in You. I believe that You came to take away the sins of the world by willingly facing death on the cross, You, the Ultimate Sacrifice for ALL mankind. Lord, I thank you. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom