Lord I have no one to talk to. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
146
i pray to talk to ### and get cleared on all ? to answers and to finish all homework and be better at the guitar today than yesterday. I am pressured, I need to perform this week. Glorious Jesus, help me please for all and the READER too. amen thank you ahead of time. amen
Replies
10
Views
193
Replies
10
Views
671
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom