God adores you and loves listening to you. Do not worry. Our God is a loving God. He is there hugging you when you are alone. Be strong and know that God has a plan, and He will help you. I am praying for your loneliness to be filled with company and comfort.
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
i pray to talk to ### and get cleared on all ? to answers and to finish all homework and be better at the guitar today than yesterday. I am pressured, I need to perform this week. Glorious Jesus, help me please for all and the READER too. amen thank you ahead of time. amen