Lord, I have fallen off of the wagon. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Lord, I have fallen off of the wagon. I walked out of my AA meeting. I have drunk my cheap vodka. I am so ashamed. I have let You down. I am sick Father. Please help me get this demon off of my back. All I can think about is ### and her alcoholism/drug abuse and it drags me into the abyss. I cannot help her if I cannot help me, Lord. I am sorry, please forgive me.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have fallen back into my addiction of pornography the last couple of months after being clean for such a while. Please pray that I can flee from lust and overcome my addiction to pornography.
Replies
5
Views
297
I have fallen in the clutches for 30 years of Satan’s attack over a sinful bond with a man 30 years I am saved. This man is not, but I’m fighting the demons and I’m fine fighting Satan and principalities. I need more help than just my prayer I need help. I need prayer as much prayers I can get...
Replies
8
Views
553
I have fallen down last night on the sidewalk and hurt my arm and my leg. I am limping now and I can't run anymore, my bone hurts. Please pray for me. I need Jesus touch and healing my elbow, my femur, my tibia or hip joint, something is wrong. I need to see an orthopedic doctor. O Lord, please...
Replies
9
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom