Lord I have come again to ask ...

Dear God thank you for giving me life and making me really happy last month in ###…Im grateful I haven’t been able to thank you well but honestly I am very very grateful for everything
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I have come again deliver me from ### rejection please lord don’t reject me 😭😭
Replies
7
Views
305
Please pray that my husband would be brought out of a false gospel with false prophets and into the knowledge of the One and Only True and Living God, in Jesus' Name. That he would be freed through God's grace and mercy from the shackles of deception, and that he would be led in the way...
Replies
12
Views
620
Lord God have come again firstly I want to thank you for everything, I say thank.. I want to ask you for your forgiveness of sins that you forgive me all my wrong doings and also to beg that you lead me way from debts.. Your words in Psalm 23 says the lord is my shepherd I shall not want. In...
Replies
9
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom