Lord I have been praying everyday that ###'s harassment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissy

Humble Servant of All
Lord I have been praying everyday that ###'s harassment on me stops but everyday it is still the same. Why is this happening to me? Please help me understand and please give me some relief from his constant calls at my job. Its been going on for three years and none of my prayers have ever been answered.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I have been praying without ceasing and had two interviews even discussing salary and it looks 99% like I make at the job but I find out this week. Please Lord let me get this job and let me start this month for this will give me the ability to pay rent coming up and take care of my...
Replies
5
Views
353
Lord, I have been praying without ceasing and had two interviews even discussing salary and it looks 99% like I make at the job but I find out this week. Please Lord let me get this job and let me start this month for this will give me the ability to pay rent coming up and take care of my...
Replies
4
Views
311
I have been praying for 8 months after losing my whole livelihood...lost my good paying job, my home, almost went homeless with my dog. I ended up in a toxic living arrangement and I lost my license for a few years (long story) and I can't even escape the living environment I'm stuck in...it's...
Replies
7
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom