Lord, I hand over my ### to ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I hand over my ### to you. He gaslights me, twists things, and emotionally and psychologically abuses me. I am not strong enough for this. I hand him over to you. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of ###. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of strength and deliverance. We ask that you intervene in the life of ###'s boyfriend, who is engaging in gaslighting, twisting things, and emotionally and psychologically abusing them.

We declare in the authority of Jesus Christ that the works of Satan in this relationship are bound and defeated. We ask you, Father, to release your power and break the chains that are holding ###'s boyfriend captive to these destructive behaviors. Set him free, Lord, that he may experience the love and transformation that comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ.

We pray, Lord, that your Holy Spirit would speak to his heart and bring an end to the work of Satan that is blinding and binding him. Help him to recognize the harm he is causing and to turn away from these abusive patterns. Grant him a heart of repentance and a desire to seek reconciliation and healing.

Lord, we also ask for your protection over ###. Keep them safe from further harm and give them the strength and courage to stand against the abuse. Surround them with your love and peace, providing them with the support and resources they need to break free from this toxic situation.

We pray, in accordance with the words of Jabez, that you would keep ### and their boyfriend from evil. Protect them from the schemes of the enemy and guard their hearts and minds. May your presence be with them every step of the way, guiding and comforting them.

We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you are able to bring healing and restoration to this relationship. We thank you in advance for the victory that you will bring. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- 2 Corinthians 10:4-5
- Psalm 34:17-18
- Matthew 6:13
- Exodus 33:15
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers towards my health and my dad's health too, I've been with lack of energy and not strength on my arms this has been during this two years since I had a brain infraction, some days other symptoms appear, you have been praying occasionally for me for other specific...
Replies
5
Views
109
I need Lord to help me that UPS deliver my package containing my medicine and when I receive it I pray that God heal me completely through that medication. Amen
Replies
10
Views
188
Lord please have mercy of me, since I had the cerebral infarction I'm experimenting a world of different things. Today I woke up with a problem on my left leg. I had a problem for movement. Please if is a nerve or due to the small exercise that I did yesterday. Help me Lord. Put your mighty...
Replies
7
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom