Lord, I feel desperate. I do ask you to change my situation.

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, I feel desperate. I do ask you to change my situation. To let me get out of the debts and to give me a job that I feel happy in. I just don't know anymore what to do.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
134
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
354
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom