Lord I Feel Close To You But ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, what direction, what needs attention now that these things I was praying for seem gone or elusive. I still have things on my heart to let go? Are these things still there because they still need prayed on? What am I to pray?
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:27: And they will go to others and say, ‘I have sinned, I have perverted what is right, but I did not get what I deserved. In Job 33:27, Elihu speaks about someone who, after experiencing God’s mercy, openly admits their...
Replies
9
Views
197
I pray that the Good Lord keeps me alive until I am ready to leave this earth. I am not ready yet. I am too afraid. Amen!
Replies
7
Views
142
Lord I pray that you will watch over her. Please release her from worries and distress. Please help her to rest in you and seek you. Please send the Holy Spirit to warm her heart and rejuvenate her life. Please watch over and protect her will I am away. Please cradle her in your arms. Let your...
Replies
12
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom