Lord I feel alone please support me ...

I can certainly understand the feelings you expressed, friend. Know that God really cares for you. I pray for Him to work in your circumstances, surround you with His loving presence and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Heb. 13:5).
 
Lord I feel alone please support me help me send your angel and fill me with holy spirit.amen
Amen we are not alone God sends us a friend. Jesus Is our best friend and sticks closer than a brother. Praise Yahshua Amen 🙏🙌
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are accounts in Christian history and literature of individuals who have explored the occult after becoming Christians and later repented. These stories often emphasize themes of repentance, forgiveness, and restoration through faith. Here are a few general points based on such narratives...
Replies
9
Views
274
I don't know what to do with my life, I have no plans for the future. I don't want to lose my friend who's like a brother to me. God please don't forsake me. I need help to be better at my job. Please grant me the wisdom to know what you want me to do in my life. I don't want to lose my...
Replies
6
Views
245
Lord, I feel alone. Please help me connect with the love of my life. Please fix my work situation. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom