Lord, I feel absolutely stressed. You know why. There

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I feel absolutely stressed. You know why. There is a lot of anxiety. I don't want that, but I can't help it. Help me through this, Lord.
 
Oh my father, it is hard to hear this prayer request. You are gracious, you are too kind... you are merciful... please extend your grace upon this person... pl take this matter to your hands... father... lead this person to heal in body and soul too and also to prosper in house matters and personal matters. Let this person glorify your name by getting what he is asking for your glory, in Jesus. Amen
 
I pray peace & Lord Will deliver you & set you free we pray

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, evil is bigger and bigger in my land. I simply cannot believe it. Every day some kind of stress. I am a teacher in the school and a group of pupils is harassing me on a train. Even my 2 neighbours are noisy and the representative of tenants has forbidden me to warn neighbours in our...
Replies
5
Views
129
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
139
Lord, I know you are releasing this stress and anxiety from me. I thank you. I ask for your courage, peace, patience to transform these negative thoughts into reality. Please, I ask that these cloudy thoughts be rebuked. I stand confident in my love and faith. Love prevails and I know mine will...
Replies
7
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom