Lord, i Don't Want This Any More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord, I am very grateful for all my blessings, but I don't want this any more living in this flat, being financially broke/in debt and being a single man.

Lord, please let this be your perfect time that you unite me with this very special and beautiful lady who is to be my loving wife and thank you we will share a beautiful new marital blessed home together soon.

Lord, Lord, please let this be your perfect time that you are intervening that you are working a divine debt cancellation, and you will now prosper me with an abundance of extra finances,

Lord, I pray my health and my wife to be health will improve, Lord hear my prayers, Lord graciously hear my prayers, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
157
God please let me go to other religion or better still let me become an atheist, I don't want Christianity any more please let me go I don't want you since there is nothing God and it is very painful to play this game whereby I need to read your bible and follow your will. Very tired I just be...
Replies
7
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom