Lord I don't know what's the problem going on with ###'s

Nithyaneethirajan

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord I don't know what's the problem going on with my brother's and sisters about me please help me to realise it and make no thought about the yesterday problem lord please keep on saving me lord please make my brother's and sisters to talk to me like before please lord I want to live a happy life with my family and with the one whom I love the most and relieve me from my enemy and give him a happy life amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

It Is Time To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You.  Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.  God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life.  Be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.

A Warfare Prayer For Christians:https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2018/01/prayer-of-protection.html
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
188
Me and my girlfriend have argued yesterday, and now she won’t talk to me at all, I think I’m blocked but I don’t know. I don’t know if God is taking her from me for a reason or if it’s just a small bump and it’s meant to be but someone please pray for me, I can’t do this alone and I’m desperate...
Replies
7
Views
259
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom