hopingfortomorrow
Servant of All
Lord - I don't know what is going on with my life but things are falling apart. I am beginning to lose faith in myself. I have been tested all these years of my life and I am not sure if I can still handle them to the best I could. First, my relationship with my kids are not strong. We are not bonded. I don't know how I can have my son be able to go with me sometimes since he is with his dad. I hope that he will grow as a good and better man. He is ### years old right now. Second is my relationship with my boyfriend. I am praying hard that if he is the one I hope we will have a steady and nice relationship from now on and that it will lead to marriage eventually. I hope he will be a caring and religious guy. Touch my boyfriend Lord, I am asking you... Third is asking for a job. Currently, I have no job since I was let go from a place I worked for ### years. And now I applied for lots of jobs but I cannot get any call back from them. I hope I will be able to find a job soon to free up my mind. I am lost and don't know what to do. I fear that I won't be able to get through, especially since I am supporting my son. Fourth, my relationship with friends... all I wanted is to have a good group. Sometimes I will accept I am acting too strict, but I think it is for the betterment of the group. There are friends before that have acted bad on me and I hope they will realize and come to me to ask for an apology, and if not, I hope I will not cross my way with them. I have not done anything wrong as far as I am concerned, but they tried to hurt me more than anything. I hope that someday there will come a time that they will realize these things. Lord, I am seeking your help and I don't know what to do... I know you are there and I know you won't have me all these burdens unless I can carry them. I just hope that I can find answers to this and I really need prayers. I thank you Lord for all the trials that are coming my way... I just need strength to be able to carry them... I am so burdened, please help me.... Please Lord, help me....
