Lord I do pray to get financially independent. You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I do pray to get financially independent. You see my heart's desires. But your will, not my will shall happen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me so that i can become financially independent, and get a stream of income
Replies
6
Views
202
Please pray I become more financially independent.
Replies
7
Views
264
Please pray for me so that I can become financially independent and can start earning money
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom