Lord I do long for a loving wife. A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I do long for a loving wife. A woman who loves God with all her heart.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm struggling to let go of a crush on a woman who is unavailable in this way. I want to be her friend, but not if it'll continue the attachment, as I want to follow what God has for me and intends. I also want to provide a safe friendship without my own desire impacting her as a person. Like...
Replies
6
Views
129
Good Morning Prayer Request Team, I humbly ask if you could please keep me in your prayers. I’m praying for God’s guidance, blessings, and favor over my life. Please pray that God helps me develop self-love, confidence, peace, and a stronger relationship with Him. I’m also asking God to bless me...
Replies
14
Views
196
Please pray that God would be so kind as to lead me to marriage with a woman of prayer. Pray that I could lay down my life in sacrificial love for her always putting her needs above my own loving her as Christ loved the church and as Jesus first loved me. Please pray that God would use me to be...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom