Lord I declare my ###'s healing from lung illness ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Lord I declare my husband's healing from lung illness according to Your Word, the precious Blood of Jesus, and His stripes, and I call forth the good report of his breathing tests on ###. Lord please also help my brother and I to make the right decisions about work next week. In Jesus Name amen. Thank You Lord.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my brothers' healing from cancer, hoping that I can pay my debts before my birthday, and that we can find a new home to live....
Replies
7
Views
584
1. My mother's healing from diabetic, high blood pressure, low sugar level, sleeplessness, lack of appetite. 2. My brother ###'s salvation, total deliverance from evil vices, and severance from ungodly influence. 3. Destruction of delay in the marital destiny of my niece ### at ###yrs. 4...
Replies
6
Views
248
Please pray for my ###'s healing, from last ### years, he has the evil spirit.
Replies
6
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom