Lord I Cry Bended Knees For Your Intervention On ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Beloved of All
Father I cry bended knee for your intervention on ### ..... That guy is withdraw me and our boy ... Even I told him I need his help for our boy ..... Cause I'm taking care of him 24/7 everyday.... He didn't seem to care about us.... Oh Lord his friends PC phone club bended site has more important to him then us.... Oh Father I dont ask anything bad to him except speak soften his heart for him to repent from addictions and to returns home in a good way... To step up like a good husband

And father to us.... Lord I believe in you.... You said he ll come back to us.... Please don't keep me waiting for long.... I need him in the house to help me out .... You do know my condition Father please I'm asking you with all my heart to do a miracle for me..... Reunite us together ...heal my spiritual life my body give me a lil work just fr me to survive. I ll serve you until the end .. I told you that already Father ...and thank you Lord . i

Father Lord please forgive me....for all I said wrong. I need your intervention on ### who s abandoned me and our lil boy for other woman.... When he was out of this country ... I was a ### for him but as soon he s enter oh God everything's change .on him ... Oh Lord i lifted that guy on you for you to speak for me ...Father you are the only one that I have ....I would like you to give me peace with all the woman that my husband is sleeping with...... Fires ... Divisions .,.. Separation between them ...I declared that in your name Jesus thank you Lord..... Father, thank You for Your exceeding, abundant promises. I invite You to have Your way in and through me. Show me Your ways that I may walk with You and honor You all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Father God, I lift up this marriage for complete restoration in all respects. Lord God, I ask that you remove the hurt, the anger, the bitterness, and the pain. Replace these with the fruit of the Spirit. Let order flow and bring this couple to the state you planned for marriage. Thank you Father God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, I pray for your intervention with ###'s living and moving situation. This is starting to stress everyone involved. He was supposed to move on November 7th but can't make a final decision. He was extended to the 15th. He is very confused and very torn about what to do. God I pray...
Replies
8
Views
284
Father God I come before you now to say thank you, ask you for forgiveness, and to lift up my husband who has disappeared after cursing me out for not helping with the rent... Lord, you know I'm not working; there's no way I could come up with over $### a month without help... Oh Lord, please...
Replies
7
Views
181
  • Locked
Father where are you my rent, my school, my bills couldn't pay since last month to this month oh Lord come on ...I thought u said you'll be here to help ur children out when we need you .... Lord I'm struggle, I'm confused, I'm frustrated .... Lord ### is in ur hands and all his people that he's...
Replies
11
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom