Lord, I come to you humble as I can ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Lord, I come to you humble as I can be. I'm thankful for everything you've done and I could never be more grateful for looking back on where I've come and where I'm at now. I pray that you have the roads ahead paved for me already, are straight and you stay with me every step of the way. Lord, my ### is facing some difficulties right now and I can sense her hurt and brokeness. Please, help her get back on track and get herself together. I'm also praying for my other loved ones. You know everything we face. I pray that you please help me get this car I want, and get a new job. It seem like the ones closest to you, are the ones who catch it the worse in life ...sometimes. Lord, please just help me with plans for my future. In 'Jesus' name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
189
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
134
Life in I get a new home place to stayyyy.. I can greatly move on by the beach somewhere peacefully either with both cats or at LEAST one cat to move with out of ### out of ### where i can keep just one cat.Let my ### be able to take back ### if needed back with her no worries she doesn’t get...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom