Lord I come to you broken as broken as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjC

Account Closed
Lord I come to you broken as broken as I have ever been I ask you to please have mercy on me and my family please God I continue to ask for healing for ### and I ask for healing for ###'s health I pray you bless our finances so we may have what we need and Lord please heal our broken hearts we miss ### terribly I know she is with you Lord but in our selfishness we miss her so thank you father for being my everything in Jesus name I pray
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God’s forgiveness. My husband disappeared. On purpose. Ghosted. We hired a private investigator. ### married his girlfriend in Canada. Left me and our two grown daughters here not knowing what happened to him. We hired a private investigator. I handled his cruelty with alcohol. Too much...
Replies
9
Views
153
For 7 years I have been married to my wife. We have had ups and downs. God has blessed us abundantly with 3 healthy children (one is on the way as she's pregnant). However, for my wife our relationship is under intense pressure. She feels that she cannot trust me and doesn't feel safe around me...
Replies
8
Views
237
Since 2012 I’ve experienced several serious setbacks in finances, health, employment, and housing. Those atoms have caused wavering faith, anxiety, and have prompted me to give up. I’ve prayed about these things in Jesus' name and have asked for help, and no one knows anything. So at the moment...
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom