Lord I can't stop crying the apartment ...

Lord I can't stop crying the apartment I applied for was perfect for me but I got denied I really need to move soon Lord please help me find a new place to live
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. Sending prayers for you asking the Lord to go before you and lead you to the place He has already chosen for you. Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I can't stop crying my heart is breaking it seems like I will never be okay again. Please pray that God takes away my sadness and depression. God please be with those who are sad and depressed in Jesus name Amen 🙏.
Replies
7
Views
275
I can’t stop pleasuring myself to dubious content. I have prayed for a sane and healthy relationship for a long long time now but nothing. I get lonely in the evenings and have needs. If I don’t satisfy them myself the I get weird dreams and peak in my sleep. I’m a woman and feel ashamed. I’ve...
Replies
8
Views
159
Please god I can’t stress anymore thank you for taking it in your hands
Replies
14
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,045
Messages
16,818,095
Members
651,154
Latest member
Slueren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom