Lord, I can't sleep, it's 3.25 am, I pray I will have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord, I can't sleep, it's 3.25 am, I pray I will have more than enough energy and strength to get through the day with my work and all other things.

Lord, I sent a message to ###, I hope and pray she is so delighted to read my message, that it will deeply touch and warm her heart, Amen
 
I prayed for this. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Lord bless my good friend let him get some sleep lord bless him lord touch him whatever is keeping him awake take it away now. Let him get a night's rest. Lord I pray that this lady he sent this message to is the one for him. Lord you only know that for I do not. But you do and I pray that you bless him with her bring them together in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
285
Jesus Christ, I've been praying and praying and praying with all my might for the father of my child to change and open his heart, open his eyes to what he does and says to me. Despite all that I've been through with him, I've never stopped loving him...... why can't he love me the same way...
Replies
18
Views
868
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom