Lord, I can not go on like this!!! I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momstery

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I can not go on like this!!! I can not go on! I pray and pray and pray and pray and I am tired, my soul is tired. Nothing is changing, nothing is getting better, I am still without a job. And why does God give us the ability to love someone and all they can do is find whys to hurt or backstab or give us false hope and quickly pull it out from under you. I am tired of crying and tired of hurting deeply. I am ready to give up. Ready to just let everything go. I know that God is the answer to all, but I feel that He has turned His back on me or is punishing me for something. I know there is learning to be had from all the struggles that I am going through, but I don't know what to do anymore. I give up.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you everyone for your prayers, I want it to give me strength and be healed and grow. Please continue to pray for me as I will continue to pray for you and your counseling of me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
282
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE ASAP FAR AS POSSIBLE GREATLY A NEW HOME SAFE SECURE GREATLYYYYYYY IN SECRET OUT OF ### OUT OF ### URGENTLYYY FROM WHERE IAM FAR AWAY WITH MY 2 CATS SATAN ### ### SHITE CREW HAVE NOTHING OF MINE MY MOMS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS TO KEEP GREATLYYYYYY EVER...
Replies
10
Views
175
I have been pleading with God for deliverance from the mental torture caused by a rare form of OCD which affects my sleep so I am exhausted. I also suffer from Generalised Anxiety Disorder. Medication isn't helping and I am frightened as can't live like this. I also have very painful physical...
Replies
12
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom