Lord,"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayers5

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil:4:13 In prayer to reunite with a dear friend to whom I want in my life. God is love and love is real. ###

Lord please help in this situation and reunite them. For you are the great God Almighty in your love now and forever in unity and care together we are seen as one.
 
father in the name of your son Jesus Christ: we ask for your will to be done in this matter. god bless....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over certain portions of scripture. 'I have what GOD says I have'. 'I am, what GOD says I am'. 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. Please stand with me in prayer and faith. All these things I humbly ask in the name of Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
206
Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Lord we thank You for the strength that You give us to do all things. We are praying that our lights will shine brightly in all that You have given us the strength to do, so that You can get the glory. We pray against...
Replies
5
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom