Anonymous
Beloved of All
lord I beg you please do this for me very quick fast powerful lord flood flood every single make up brand company every one in ### now ### now every single make up brand company everywhere now with new the very very best ever new creamy dewy totally uplifting totally transforming best ever new foundations new tinted ### new bb creams bronzers cosmetics with the best ever texture colour tones consistency ### that meets and fits all my needs desires better than I can ask think imagine evn better sheer radiance abundantly at really great prices now send it now lord to all make up companys abundantly overflowing now amaze me with this now grant me best ever make up cosmetics abundantly now restore every single dissappotmnets I have ever has with the make up abundantly to me now without dealay I declare this done now I declare abundant brecthroughs with this now in jesus name
