LORD, I AWAIT FOR THE DAY THAT YOU WILL ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, my heart is heavy, my mind restless. Anxiety grips me, whispering fears I can't silence. But You, Lord, are my refuge. You hold me when I feel like I'm falling. You see my racing thoughts, my trembling hands, my sleepless nights. Breathe peace into me, Lord. Remind me that I am not...
Replies
7
Views
252
So MANY of you on here are NOT READY unto the day of the Lord! Truly this is the last generation where MANY will fall away from the faith. Oh well, I'm getting ready, and so are the chosen, few, elect. If the MANY on here want to do other things other do the most important thing which is being...
Replies
9
Views
322
It's kind of like that quote that says "A day late and a dollar short". One reason why i'm still here and not "gone" already is that I figure if I choose my day to "leave", God will say to me, "If you had only waited just one more day.". But, it will always be that way, so I guess it doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom