Lord I ask you to release any evil from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Peter123

Prayer Warrior
Lord I ask you to release any evil from our hearts and minds to keep us at peace and let us know what we need to change. I ask this Jesus name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You for guiding us today as my husband and I guard the resort, since we no longer have a guard. Thank You for watching over us during this time. Today, I surrender to You all the feelings and burdens in our hearts. Thank You for the answered prayers, and I continue to lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
351
Dear Heavenly Father, As I begin this new day, I come to you with a heavy heart. I confess that I have struggled with anger and frustration, and I know that it is not pleasing to you. Your Word says in Ephesians 4:26, “In your anger do not sin.” Lord, I ask for your help in handling my anger in...
Replies
7
Views
196
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you root out ### household from the neighborhood, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. I bind off all powers that are hindering us in the neighborhood coming from ### household, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus, I ask...
Replies
10
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom