Lord, I ask you to please help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you to all for your prayers and support. So far, so good but we aren't outta the woods yet. But things are okay!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to request prayer for my mom ###, who is facing cancer, liver issues, swollen legs, and an upcoming liver biopsy. Please pray for her healing, comfort, and strength, and that the biopsy goes safely and smoothly. Please also pray for peace and support for our family during...
Replies
6
Views
226
Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom