Lord I ask you to make these horrible accusations ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

asimmons

Prayer Partner
Lord I ask you to make these horrible accusations made by my ex-sister-in-law prove to be wrong. I also ask you to grant me the strength and compassion to forgive her these rumors and believe that my husband would never lie to me. I ask all of this in Jesus name.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello again, I wish I had better news regarding the abuse from my sibling ###, but he continues to harass, insult, and emotionally abuse me. I mentioned before about how he filed charges about "financial explotitation" of Mom on my part, first with Office Of Aging and then with an attorney...
Replies
12
Views
139
Dear Lord, Thank You for guiding us today as my husband and I guard the resort, since we no longer have a guard. Thank You for watching over us during this time. Today, I surrender to You all the feelings and burdens in our hearts. Thank You for the answered prayers, and I continue to lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
351
Lord please I come before you asking you humbly to restore my health only you know everything that I've been going through also I woke up this morning I felt that my pressure was very high I felt a hit that I can't explain. Protect me from my enemies and heal me Lord also bring healing to my...
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom