Lord I ask you please please please ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you please please please bless me and ### a please with a divine love divine connection please make him ask me out lord in lots dates without any delay I decree and declare ### falls madly deeply incredibly strongly in love with every part of me more than he has ever ever felt before experanced ever right now in Jesus Christ name more more every day ask me to marry him proposes to me to me in 2023 please please lord make this happen please by your power in Jesus Christ name.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please i degree and degree in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear oppression confusion thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp being so so enbarrest about my hair in jesus name no more marks scars dents pot...
Replies
9
Views
90
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus name lord please please forgive me for absolutely all evety sins of my past in jesus name forgive me lord for absolutely all every sins known unknown...
Replies
5
Views
97
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
12
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom