Lord I ask you please please please bless me me please to please please look totally incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning very radiaht sexy striking outstanding breathtaking young youthful please lord in every way part of me in all every signed all every photographes all every videis selfies snap chats watapp videos all every face tine videos taken of me please lird wuth every all phones every all cameras every all videis at all times with filters without any filters alot allt better than every all filters without aby filters that I am truly amazed please lord now always that I am astonished amazed in Jesus name please please lird bless me please to pleaee look 25 years younger than what I really am in every way part of me now always please in Jesus name please please bless me please wuth the very very best ever new foundations new very best ever new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire please the very best ever for my skin abj faintly now at great prices in Jesus name please lord bless me me please wuth the most amazing incredibly compliments abundantly now always everywhere I go please in Jesus name please transform my whole hair beauty skin teeth figure whole beauty appearance now please in Jesus names
I am in agreement with this prayer in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please i degree and degree in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear oppression confusion thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp being so so enbarrest about my hair in jesus name no more marks scars dents pot...
Replies
9
Views
90
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus name lord please please forgive me for absolutely all evety sins of my past in jesus name forgive me lord for absolutely all every sins known unknown...
Replies
5
Views
97
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom