abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you please please please bless me me please to please please look totally incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning very radiant sexy striking outstanding breathtaking young youthful please lord in every way part of me in all every single all every photographes all every videis selfies snap chats watapp videos all every face time videos taken of me please lord with every all phones every all cameras every all videis at all times with filters without any filters a lot allt better than every all filters without any filters that I am truly amazed please lord now always that I am astonished amazed in Jesus name please please lord bless me please to please look 25 years younger than what I really am in every way part of me now always please in Jesus name please please bless me please with the very very best ever new foundations new very best ever new tinted moisturisers cosmetics I desire please the very best ever for my skin at great prices in Jesus name please lord bless me me please with the most amazing incredibly compliments abundantly now always everywhere I go please in Jesus name please transform my whole hair beauty skin teeth figure whole beauty appearance now please in Jesus names
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please i degree and degree in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear oppression confusion thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp being so so enbarrest about my hair in jesus name no more marks scars dents pot...
Replies
9
Views
90
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus name lord please please forgive me for absolutely all evety sins of my past in jesus name forgive me lord for absolutely all every sins known unknown...
Replies
5
Views
97
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom