abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you please please please bless me lord to please please win millions millions of pounds on the euro millions now right now please with no delay lord you have named this happen to so so many other people lord I ask you please please please bless make it happen to me to me to me now please without any delay in Jesus Christ's name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord i ask you please please please mightly incredibly incredibly arrest mightly punish sack take licence away frlm ### for his very very bad way he has treated me many many other patients now no delay make him please please be held totally accountable for what he has done to me many other...
Replies
11
Views
197
Lord, Lord, you own all. The millions, millions of gold, silver, absolutely everything. Your words say, ask, and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless, bless, please, please, multiply, multiply, incredibly, abundantly, my finances, my financial income, savings, now, right now...
Replies
7
Views
168
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless protect multiply multiply please please lord my finances my financial income savings now right now in Jesus Christ name in millions...
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom