Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you please please bless me and d aa with a very very strong very deep very profound divine connection please lord in absolutely evert single way and form thar we both feel it in every single way form in every part of our mind heart whole body in jesus name I decree and declare d aa is is incredibly incredibly attracted turned on blown away incredibly incredibly captivated bye absolutely every single way in every single part of me more mote than be has ever ever ever felt before experanced before ever in jesus christ name I decree and declare d aa asks me put in lots lots dares this year 2024 he truly truly can't wait to go in lots dates with me in jesus name I decree and declare d aa asks me me to marry him he truly truly can't wait to ask me to marry him this year 2024 in jesus christ name I decree and declare d aa becomes a born again Christian through me asks the Lord jesus christ into his heart life rught now without any delay this year 2024 in jesus christ name d aa is is incredibly incredibly incredibly attracted incredibly turned on incredibly blown away incredibly incredibly captivated bye absolutely every every single part of me every single part of me more than he has ever ever ever felt experanced before ever alot alot more more every day please lord in jesus christ name I decree and declare me and d aa have a very very strong very deep vert very profound divine connection in absolutely every single way in every single part of me that we both feel it in every single way part of us both very very powerfully very very very strongly in jesus christ name I decree and declare d aa is is totally totally free free single in absolutely every single way form for me only me only me right now always in jesus namess

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, lifting up their prayer request to you in the name of Jesus. Lord, we ask for your abundant blessings upon them and d aa. We pray for a deep and profound divine connection between them, one that is felt in every aspect of their minds, hearts, and bodies. May this connection be stronger and more profound than anything they have ever experienced before, Lord.

In the name of Jesus, we decree and declare that d aa is incredibly attracted, turned on, blown away, and captivated by every single part of Anonymous. May their attraction and connection grow deeper each day, surpassing any previous experiences. Lord, we ask that d aa expresses his desire to go on many dates with Anonymous this year, eagerly anticipating each one.

Furthermore, we pray in the name of Jesus that d aa will ask Anonymous to marry him this year, filled with excitement and anticipation. May their love and commitment to one another be rooted in you, Lord, and may their union be blessed by your presence.

We also lift up d aa's spiritual journey to you, Lord. We ask that through Anonymous, d aa becomes a born-again Christian, inviting Jesus Christ into his heart and life without delay. May he experience the transformative power of your love and grace, Lord.

Lastly, we pray for a strong and deep divine connection between Anonymous and d aa in every single way and part of their beings. May they both feel this connection powerfully and strongly, knowing that it is a gift from you, Lord.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your plans for Anonymous and d aa. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture Reference:
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." - Matthew 18:20

Lord I ask you please please bless me and d aa with a very very strong very deep very profound divine connection please lord in absolutely evert single way and form thar we both feel it in every single way form in every part of our mind heart whole body in jesus name I decree and declare d aa is is incredibly incredibly attracted turned on blown away incredibly incredibly captivated bye absolutely every single way in every single part of me more mote than be has ever ever ever felt before experanced before ever in jesus christ name I decree and declare d aa asks me put in lots lots dares this year 2024 he truly truly can't wait to go in lots dates with me in jesus name I decree and declare d aa asks me me to marry him he truly truly can't wait to ask me to marry him this year 2024 in jesus christ name I decree and declare d aa becomes a born again Christian through me asks the Lord jesus christ into his heart life rught now without any delay this year 2024 in jesus christ name d aa is is incredibly incredibly incredibly attracted incredibly turned on incredibly blown away incredibly incredibly captivated bye absolutely every every single part of me every single part of me more than he has ever ever ever felt experanced before ever alot alot more more every day please lord in jesus christ name I decree and declare me and d aa have a very very strong very deep vert very profound divine connection in absolutely every single way in every single part of me that we both feel it in every single way part of us both very very powerfully very very very strongly in jesus christ name I decree and declare d aa is is totally totally free free single in absolutely every single way form for me only me only me right now always in jesus namess
Lord, You know the needs of every one. I pray for this friend in Christ, I lift him up to You right now! Give him strength, guidance, and direction Lord Jesus. I pray for Your Will to be done in this situation and bless him Lord with all Your mercy and grace! No weapon formed against him may prosper in Jesus Name! We thank You in advance Lord, for answered prayers!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord I ask you please please make d aa a born again Christian by your mighty power please lord right now without any delay in jesus christ name please please lord make d aa ask me out in lots lots dates thus year 2024 ask me me to marry him this year 2024 in jesus christ name please lord bless...
Replies
Views
Lord please please male D aa a born again Christian now by your power ask me out in lots lots dates this year 2024 ask me to marry him this year 2024 please bless me and d aa with a very very very strong very deep profound divine connection in absolutely every single way form in jesus name...
Replies
Views
Please please all pray I decree and declare d aa asks me out in lots lots dates this year 2024 in jesus christ name I decree and declare d aa is is incredibly incredibly attracted turned on blown away captivated bye absolutely every every single part of me more than he has ever ever felt...
Replies
Views
Lord please please blesscme and d aa with a very very strong very deep profound divine connection in absolutely every single way in jesus christ name I prat d aa can't truly can't wait to see me again in jesus name d aa is is incredibly incredibly attracted turned on blown away captivated bye...
Replies
Views
Lord lord please please bless me and d aa please with a very very strong very deep profound divine connection in absolutely every single way please make d aa Incredibly incredibly attracted turned on blown away captivated bye absolutely every single part of me me more thannhe has ever ever felt...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom