Lord, I ask that my time for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
178
Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
183
Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty right now Life in because I lost everything now I am restored, redeemed even and my Direct family, friends even our pets are COMFEE comfortable safe we have our needs met. Kick Rocks Satan and crew shut the mouths already of negativity, pity party...
Replies
6
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom