Lord, I ask emotional and spiritual maturity, sobriety for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I ask emotional and spiritual maturity, sobriety for ### and my children. Stunted from trauma. Deliver us from evils, generational ones passed down & strongholds. Holy Spirit, help us close to Jesus to heal and grow us up in Christ. ###
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ, I come before you, putting out my heart there's lots of things that have been happening to me, it's not recent has been some patterns, you know my heart and my intentions, I can say that be extrovert and having confidence in myself because I know you have formed me and give me...
Replies
10
Views
445
🙏 Health 3 Jn 1:2, Renewed Minds Rom 12:2, Honor Patriarchal & Matriarchal Figures Eph 6:2-3, Spiritual, Emotional, Temporal Support, 1 Tim 5:4. Father, we humble ourselves as we thank and praise You for Your workings, Ps 100:1-4, faithful and just to forgive the sins we confess and cleanse us...
Replies
10
Views
190
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
567
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom